OPTIONS

Monday, April 9, 2007

Options Trading? What Is That?

I heard many people make a living from stock and options trading, and many can make lots of money and even became a millionaire from it. Wow, so wonderful! But is it that easy to make money from trading?

I became so interested to know more & even to learn about that. I knew a little bit about what options is from my financial management lesson during the uni days. But that’s only an introduction to options.
Where can I find out more about that? How can I learn the basic of option trading in practice? How does option work? What strategy to use? After all that, how to start trading? Which brokerage should I choose?

I knew there are many books & websites that we can read to learn options trading. But they are too many until I was confused which one is good to start with first. In fact, I know that many people have the same experiences too.

Therefore, as my first step here, I’d like to share my summary notes on Options Trading Basics. These notes summarize my readings from many sources (books or websites). Of course, this doesn’t mean that you don’t need to read books or other sources anymore. But the summary notes would highlight the important points that we need to remember, understand, and take note of on the basic of option trading. So, even for those who have read many options books, the notes may serve as a convenient reference in case you want to refer back or recall some important basics. Along the way, I will still add some more to the series, because I’d like to make it as a complete reference on the options basic for my own too.
Hope this can be useful.

0 comments: