OPTIONS

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Problems With New Version of Blogger: Cannot Publish A Long Post

I encounter some problems with new Blogger. Don’t understand why I cannot publish a long post. Every time I publish quite a long post, the system will give me a warning like “Cannot connect with Blogger……” At first, I thought there was a problem with connection or Blogger is doing maintenance. But this problem seemed to continue for a few days, until I realized that actually it’s because I was trying to publish a long post. When I made the post shorter, I managed to publish it. I guess, based on the experience I had, the max word count I can publish in one post is only 285. That’s why, if you notice, I got to split some postings with more than 285 words into Part 1 & Part 2, while actually it’s not really necessary. Quite irritating…

I know from the Blogger Forum that many people are experiencing the same problems. This issue is due to problems with Blogger system itself. If you ever had similar problem or have suggestion how to solve it, would be very grateful if you could share it with me. :)

0 comments: