I’ve read a few option books.
THANKS... This is probably the most comprehensive "greeks" article/book I’ve read.

Wonderful blog. …..
A wonder wealth of knowledge there. Thanks so much for your kindness in publishing it!

Thank you very much for the most concise and simplest option intro. Highly recommended.

So far, yours is the best blog/site on basic options notes in the web that I have chanced upon.

Monday, January 7, 2008

I’m Back!

Hi everybody,
Although it’s a bit late, I would still like to wish you:
A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008!

I also want to thank all my valuable readers for your supports and encouragements all this while.

I just came back from a holiday and fell sick after that. Hence, I was not able to check my blog and emails.
My apologies that I still cannot catch up to response to your comments.
Hope I can manage to publish some articles and response to your comments soon.

In the meantime, take care and have a good day!

4 comments:

tradelikemike said...

Welcome back! Glad you are doing better.

OPTIONS TRADING BEGINNER said...

Thanks, Tradelikemike! :)

M Trader said...

Happy New Year! Hope you are well and have a fruitful year ahead.

OPTIONS TRADING BEGINNER said...

Thanks, M Trader!
Hope likewise for you too. :)