OPTIONS

Sunday, April 8, 2007

Trading is a Learning Journey

When I first started learning about options trading, I was really so overwhelmed. Oh my, there are so many things to learn! I still don’t understand this & that. Which one to start first? There are so many books & websites to learn from. I was so eager to learn, but it’s just too much until I couldn’t get focus. The more I read, the more I feel I still don’t know much and the more I hesitate to even start trading.

After some time, I realize that trading is not a one-time learning thing (many things are not too, actually). If you want to know everything before starting trading, then you will never trade. Of course, before you start trading at all, you need to prepare & equip yourself with enough trading knowledge. Afterwards, you will continue your learning journey as it goes. Because we are also learning from our own trades, both good & bad. And you will not stop learning until you stop trading.

Trading is not an easy business at all. Really. It needs lots & lots of hard work, but yet it’s enjoyable & exciting. And here I’d like to share these exciting learning experiences with you. And hope you will too by giving me your comments. So, let’s have fun in our learning journey in the world of trading!

0 comments: