OPTIONS

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

My Plan For This Blog

I am still on the way in developing the series on options trading basic summary. Just bear with me if you find the postings are still theoretical and “dry”. I intend to make these series as a summary of important points you need to note on the basic of options trading. I also want to help those who wish to learn option trading even from scratch to give them some idea about options trading.

Subsequently, I plan to share on how to get started (e.g. finding online brokers, setting up real-time streaming charts, virtual trading, etc.). This is for the benefit of those who start from scratch at all, and still have no idea how to start trading.

Afterward, I will move on to discuss some basic on stock trading (e.g. fundamental & technical analysis, stock research, etc.), money management, trading plan, trading strategy, setup, and many other things.
Our ultimate goal is to strive for making consistent money with options trading. So, join us in the journey. :)

0 comments: