I’ve read a few option books.
THANKS... This is probably the most comprehensive "greeks" article/book I’ve read.

Wonderful blog. …..
A wonder wealth of knowledge there. Thanks so much for your kindness in publishing it!

Thank you very much for the most concise and simplest option intro. Highly recommended.

So far, yours is the best blog/site on basic options notes in the web that I have chanced upon.

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Trading Tips Video

As usual, I like to share good stuff, which I think can be useful for my readers here. Check out this trading tips video!

I like this video, as it shares many practical trading tips in the real example, such as:
* The use of Fibonacci Retracement
* Identifying support and resistance
* Where to place the stop loss
* Estimating price target
* What you can infer when the certain stock/market shows “abnormal” behavior as compared to the overall market sentiments.
* etc.

I think I’d deem myself “selfish” if I don’t share this video with you, because I can learn many trading tips from this short video. Simply love it…
How you can benefit from this too. :)

Related Topics:
* FREE Trading Educational Videos You Should Not Miss
* Short Trading Videos: Fibonacci Retracement Rules
* Learning Candlestick Charts
* Learning Charts Patterns

2 comments:

Opinionated Investor said...

This is a very nice video. I also encourage anyone interested in investing for themselves to watch this video also.

AMIT said...

Nice video n work.

Invitation letter