As learnt from the videos, markets tend to make price retracement / pull back at the level of 38%, 50% or 62%.
Generally, market will make retracement to level 38% or 50%, while retracement to a level of 62% tends to be an extreme move. Very seldom market will make beyond 62% retracement.
How about when market has moved beyond 62% retracement?
This video shows a real example in the current S&P 500 market.
Recently, the S&P 500 market is in a rally.
Is the rally in the S&P 500 market for real, or just a rally in a bigger bear market?
Watch the video to find out.
Did you notice the "Talking Chart" in the video?
Pretty cool, huh? :)
* Trading Videos: Fibonacci Retracement Rules
* Trading Video: Using Fibonacci Retracement To Determine Stop Loss & Estimated Price Target
* Trading Video: Fibonacci Retracement & Support/Resistance
* FREE Trading Educational Videos You Should Not Miss
* Learning Candlestick Charts
* Learning Charts Patterns